Thursday, May 10, 2012

Just a few photos...

Here are just a few photos I took yesterday.

I headed down to San Diego yesterday afternoon to watch and help with this weekend's horse show in Temecula, CA. My sister, Sarah (www.briarwoodridingschool.com) will be competing my horse, Jedermann, at Galway Downs. It is their first show together and I am excited for both of them. My sister is an incredibly talented rider and she is having a great time with Jeder and I know it's going to be a wonderful show season.


Wandering pony, Trigger, taking a sun nap near Mamacita...


Arturo and Pippi Longstockings. Pippi, a Curly Horse, is currently looking for her new home...


Arturo on Puma. Puma, a really cute Paint mare with an incredible story of a cougar attack (and the scars to prove it), is doing great under saddle and is also now looking for her new home...


Jedermann in San Diego...

- Posted by Jill Curtis from on the road or from the ranch using BlogPress from the Shiloh Horses' iPhone

Read this article here

No comments: